Happy New Years
Here we go, it's almost here 2006. 3 1/2 more hours to go. We are watching Jack's friend Maya for a few hours tonight, they are in bed right now not sleeping. Today I sat down and thought a little about my year and what I want to happen this year, here's what I came up with.
In 2005 I:
- Learned and continue learning how to be a mother to two kids under 2. I think my patience has grown, and I learned to be a little more easy on myself.
- Ran in the "Bay to Breakers" in San Francisco. I ran it with my friend Gretchen, we didn't run the whole way, the first 3 miles and then ran/walked the rest. I'm really proud of myself for trying it.
- Celebrated Stella's 1st birthday and Jack's 2nd.
- Read some great books
- Started this blog
In 2006 I want to:
-Bond with God. Pray and read. Make my time with Him sacred and special. Sing, light candles, kneel, read out loud.
- Eat less Junk food, drink more water. Focus on health and not a number.
- Have more fun with the kids: dance, run, laugh, play outside.
- Have a more passionate marriage.
- Read lots of good books, don't waste time on crap.
- Take lots of photos, learn to knit, bake and experiment.
- Have more friends over for dinner, once a month.
- Do small things for people, write notes, give coffee and hugs.