four sweetpeas -->

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Last Few Days and Grateful Friday

DSC07655

Copy of DSC07630

DSC07667
You all might getting a little sick of my belly shots by now, I love them though, and since this baby will be coming soon I'm trying to get as many as possible.

Ok, I forgot it was Friday almost 2 weeks in a row. So what am I grateful for this week?
- John's new job which he really likes.
- Watching the "Lost" series finally through Netflix
- Jack getting so excited when we let him stay up a little later and watch "mommy and daddy tv" with us.
- Spending time with Gretchen and Lorissa yesterday.
- Heidi my sis is coming over in a bit and were going to old Sac to look around the shops.
- A sweet call from my mom the other day telling me how much she loves me and our family.
- Eggnog.
- Gaining 40 lbs and sometimes being a bit horrified by it, but mostly not really caring and just accepting it and sort of liking it.
- Earrings my sister made for me, they are so cute and I love them.

16 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

omg...they are so very cute!!!!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your belly shots... good luck on the last days!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Beautiful belly shots Heather.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful belly shots! I love them :) And congrats on John's new job! I am so happy for you guys :)

P.S. When you are all caught up on Lost via Netflix, did you know that you can watch this season's episodes online on abc.com? We don't have cable and I just discovered that and it is making me so happy! We don't have to wait until next fall to watch them anymore :)

Happy Weekend!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I had to laugh that you are watching Lost via Netflix as I am doing the EXACT SAME THING. I just now finally shipped back disk #6 which was the last 4 episodes of season 1... Now I am like OH WHAT THE HECK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW???? But I'm taking a break in my Netflix queue before I step into Season 2...

P.S. I love the pic of Stella from the other day in the leaves. TOO CUTE!!!

I hope John will send a message to the blog when you've delivered! So we all know the good news!!!

Wishing you the best..

Long-time lurker in CT,

Lucille :-)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos! And yes on the eggnog. (Glad to hear John likes the WC job.)

4:05 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful belly photos, Heather!
Good Luck!!!

4:06 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

cute cute photos!
and so happy that john is liking
his new job!
:)
that makes life easier...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

LOVE your blog! Been reading it for the last few weeks. Can't wait to hear about your newest little one. Your pictures are beautiful. I am due in April with my first.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I wish I had belly shots like that.

The first one is so wistful and gentle and wonderful.

The middle so round.

And the last, just adorable.

Really great photos. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your belly shots, especially the one with Stella wrapped around you. I always love what you share with us Heather and each day I come to your blog hoping to see your new baby. Love to you and your family.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I love all the shots but that first one is sooooooooooo beautiful. It takes my breath away.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Great list! You continue to inspire me.

9:13 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

you guys are all perfectly gorgeous! i'm so excited for you.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to swing by once more to say "Happy Thanksgiving!"

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home