The Last Few Days and Grateful Friday
You all might getting a little sick of my belly shots by now, I love them though, and since this baby will be coming soon I'm trying to get as many as possible.
Ok, I forgot it was Friday almost 2 weeks in a row. So what am I grateful for this week?
- John's new job which he really likes.
- Watching the "Lost" series finally through Netflix
- Jack getting so excited when we let him stay up a little later and watch "mommy and daddy tv" with us.
- Spending time with Gretchen and Lorissa yesterday.
- Heidi my sis is coming over in a bit and were going to old Sac to look around the shops.
- A sweet call from my mom the other day telling me how much she loves me and our family.
- Gaining 40 lbs and sometimes being a bit horrified by it, but mostly not really caring and just accepting it and sort of liking it.
- Earrings my sister made for me, they are so cute and I love them.