four sweetpeas -->

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stella
Leaves are falling, and the rain is pouring right now. We've been making leave piles everyday, the kids love it. Even today, during a pause in the rain, we ran out and raked some leaves up and the kids rolled around in them. John started commuting today. He left and 6 and will be home by 7, hopefully, you never know with traffic though. It's a long day. I miss him, and I know he's going to be tired when he gets home. I know I'm tired. I'm sort of just waiting to go into labor, even though I'm not really due until the 29th, I feel like the baby could come at any time. Last night I had some pretty strong contractions, but they went away. I think we've finally got the names picked out, but John and I are keeping it a secret. I have in my mind that I want John to whisper the name into the baby's ear before we let everyone else know. Have a great week everyone.

9 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

u are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and kids...and i am lucky that u are my sister...i love u with everything :)

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of Stella. My girl has been rolling in the leaves a lot lately too, it's so fun for them!

I've been thinking of you, wondering if the baby has come yet and I LOVE your idea of the baby's name whispered by John. That's magic.

7:19 PM  
Blogger shizzknits said...

what a lovely photo of your little girl. :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger OnlyGirl said...

Love the photo of Stella. Hang in it won't be long! I was due on the 29th and had Natey on the 18th :)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the photo! Hope these next few days are calm for you...holding good thoughts...

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable. I could eat your family up. Love ya

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Again, another amazing photo. Your kids will cherish all those great pictures one day. Sorry John's gone so long, it can't be easy. *hugs*

1:31 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

hey girlie...i have been gone what seems like forever. so many blessings coming to the the front for you and your adorable family.
i am so happy john has found a new job - how exciting and exhausting.

and the baby...i can't wait to hear the news. you look so happy pregnant. and the baby is due on my brothers birthday and just so you know he is a hell of a man!
blessings...kelly

8:48 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

oh, you're so close heather!!! i can't wait for the news, and I'm so glad to hear things are coming in to place now for John. God is faithful.
Dan was so exhausted *all* the time when he started his new job. I'm sure it will be hard at first....
keep us all posted. i'm praying for a healthy, peaceful delivery!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home