four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

a mess

I'm a mess today, sick sick sick. Jack and Stella have a little something too.
This is what happens to clean laundry sitting on the couch when mama's sick. I don't even really care.
He's having so much fun, why stop him? At this point if I can just sit around and do nothing today. I'll be happy.
If that is at the expense of the house, so be it. (John if your reading this from work, I would brace yourself, it might look like a tornado swept through our house by the time you get home).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I'm sorry that you're sick, but those pictures are just perfect!!! my house looks exactly the same when I'm sick. hope you'll feel better soon!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

ahhhhh..that sucks that u are sick...totally lame! hopefully it will just last one day! hope u feel better...:)

11:19 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

There is nothing harder than being a mama when your sick. Take care and I hope you all are feeling better soon!

12:06 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

oh honey
i sooo hear you...
thats exactly the way i felt
last week...
and i'm STILL cleaning up from it
heh heh
not to discourage you or anything

hope its just a 12 hour thing
and you are back to yourself
in no time :) :) :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I hope you are all better now! Being sick with small kids is NO fun!

6:43 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

Hope you are feeling better SOON. My funk has been lingering since October - and I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT.

7:37 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Hope you feel better soon...thanks for finding the strength to post those funny, cute pictures. Especially the one of Jack!

3:01 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

i feel like that even when i am not sick...hope you are feeling
better, girlie

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home