four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tired

I'm so tired, it's 10pm and I'm about to go to bed. It felt like this day would never end. John is working overtime everyday to make a little extra money so both of our days feel longer. Jack took a really short nap today, and we babysat for some friends this evening. My ears are ringing from all the noise they have endured all day. Stella was especially fussy this evening. I'm sort of dreading tomorrow. It's just another day, but I don't feel like I can handle another day right now. Bed is calling. Goodnight world.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good night of rest and that tomorrow will be better. and to be honest, I hate babysitting for friends... ;)
hang in there wonderful mom.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a stressful day, but the photo is adorable.

6:51 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

that is the cutest picture ever of Stella. I hear you about not being able to take another minute of it all.....with the longer hours, holiday parties and commitments, we're feeling the strain in this neck of the woods as well.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Even though kids are small, they take tons of energy and effort. I hope you had a great rest and that you feel refreshed today!

I noticed that you are reading The Secret Life of Bees-I LOVED that book!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

what a cute pic of stella!!!! I can't wait to hang out with u guys tomorrow!!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home