four sweetpeas -->

Friday, December 01, 2006

us

I hope you are all prepared to see lots of pictures of my kids in the next few weeks. I'll throw some other stuff in there I'm sure but right now my life is all about my family. We are all doing good. Nights have been a little rough and the last couple of days I've been really exhausted and emotional. Last night though was really good, I would get up and nurse Rocky and he would fall right back to sleep instead of staying up like he had been doing the other nights, so today I'm feeling much more rested. Today we decorated our house and last night we had some family over to decorate our tree and have egg nog and cookies, it was fun.
Stella Jack and Rocky (8 days old)




John and Rocky

Rocky 8 days old

14 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh my gooodness!!!! Those pics are super cute!!! I love the first one with all the kids....so cute...so animated!!!! :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

Seriously - are you taking these photos? Because they are SO beautiful!!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Heather,
those pictures are just GORGEOUS!!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger angela said...

great pictures, a beautiful family you have here. glad you are feeling a little more rested :)

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Heather, those are just beautiful shots! That first one of Rocky cracks me up. :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Bring on the pictures, I am eating them up. Congratualtions again on your little guy. It looks like he is being well received by his older siblings! :)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to see a mum and baby pic! These photo's are again just too gorgeous

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad we'll be seeing lots of pics of your beautiful babes. Rocky is so precious and Jack and Stella with him is glorious.

5:42 PM  
Blogger FreddieGirl said...

what beautiful photos! congratulations on your family joy...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Congratulations on your beautiful family.

4:01 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Just ... beautiful ...

xx

5:07 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm amazed at how grown up Rocky looks already. There's something about him that makes him seem like he's been there with y'all for years.
I guess he fit right in.

8:31 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

HEATHER!! I'm so late with my congratulations!! I have loved just sitting here and looking at all the new pictures of Rocky, and your new little family!
Much, much love!!! bring on the pictures. i love 'em.

10:41 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

pure sweetness.....

i love the top one. rocky looks
like he is serenading his brother
and sister.

thanks for sharing girlie!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home