four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Violently Happy




We are dancing to Violently Happy by bjork. I love this song and it makes me go crazy when it's on. The lyrics describe me and how I feel about John. Sometimes just the thought of him calms me and makes everything alright. Today I'm feeling a mixture of depression, exhaustion, energy, and silliness, a weird combo I know, but that's what's there. Looking forward to John coming home in and hour, making lemon sponge pudding tonight, and watching The Apprentice.

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Gosh I love that song. I also love this picture. Your kids must love it when you dance with them like this. (=
Your house looks really pretty with all the decorations.

2:35 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i have to check out that song...
i've never really given bjork much of a chance really...not very fair of me
heehee
and i thought of you last night
when watching the apprentice actually
wondering if you felt as stunned
by randall's answer in the last 5 minutes as i was...

:)

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grea pictures! you're one cool mama! the energy is contagious! thanks!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard the song, but I wnat to now!

9:03 AM  
Blogger the Agams said...

what great energy you have in your pics! Keep it up!
And I can only agree about Bjork being one of the best...

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home