four sweetpeas -->

Friday, December 23, 2005

December 23rd

DSC04030

We are ready for Christmas, all the presents are wrapped, the house is decorated. We've made cookies and tasted eggnog.
Tomorrow is free admission day at the zoo and Fairy Tale Land so we might go do that. I do still want to go and get a big bean bag chair for Jack today. I have a couple of books on hold at the library ready for pick up today too "Jarhead" and "The good body", so we'll be heading there. Last time we went to the library Jack yelled "no library" over and over again as we went to the hold shelf and up to the counter. Then when the Librarian said hello to him he scrunched up his face and said meanly "don't do that" to her...Sigh... gotta love 2 year olds.

6 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

ohhhhh....so pretty!

1:07 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Love the decorations and a place called Fairy Tale Land would be something Ava would love, I'm sure.
We're ready here too but have a flat tire to deal with tomorrow.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

That story makes me laugh...I'm a librarian:)

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the decorations! Merry Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family Heather!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't read Eve's book (but it looks good) but I did enjoy Jarhead. (Well, I don't know if I ENJOYED it exactly...) :) Merry Christmas!

10:13 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

heehee about jack...
too cute

the decorations look wonderful
and i hope the day went better-than-imagined for your family
:)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home