four sweetpeas -->

Monday, December 26, 2005

we had a merry Christmas

On Christmas eve day we went to Fairy Tale Land and the Zoo, it was free and there was lots of kids and families out. We met up with Heidi, Bee, and Tracie. It was a great way to spend the day.
On Christmas morning Heidi and Grandma came over for breakfast and to open presents. It was so much fun watching Jack and Stella getting excited over unwrapping the gifts and looking at their new toys.
John had as much fun playing with Jack's new toys as he did.
Grandma got Stella this cute little pink pop up tent. She loves it, though Jack is now constantly "crashing" into her tent with his new big bus.
In the afternoon we went and had a tasty dinner at my brother's house. It was a wonderful day.
Now onto the new year! I'm excited about taking some time to reflect, and planning things for the new year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

i had lots of fun spending time with you guys....i love it. I am also looking forward to the new year. I have many things that i want and need to do for my resolutions...:)

12:47 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I'm excited about the new year and already made my post for Saturday (I know, geek!)
I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! It's amazing how much the wee ones, love just a little bit of nylon made into a tent. (=

3:47 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

looks like you have a very
happy christmas! i love
watching the wonderment in
kids eyes during this time.
it makes you remember the
blessings of childhood.

7:49 AM  
Blogger teega said...

sounds like you all had a great day!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Abbie loves to hide in things too..Stell is going to have a blast with her tent.
Merry Christmas.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home