four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Little Cars

DSC03371
Why is my house still a mess? I have worked my butt off today trying to straighten up, I've done all the laundry, the dishes, and made the bed. I've vacuumed and undecorated the Christmas tree. My mom even came over and played with the kids all morning while I cleaned and STILL the house looks a mess. There is dust on the TV, the kitchen needs to be swept, I need to clear the counters off, pick my dirty clothes off the bathroom floor, and wipe the milk my daughter just sprinkled all over the couch off. There are little cars EVERYWHERE. The kids room is a disaster area I cannot stay on top of. I'm stopping now, I'm a little frustrated that this place isn't sparkling, but I've done the best I can.

6 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

We were just talking about how we have to clean the family room about 3x per day and it's exhausting! We have tiny figurines all over our floor ~ the equivalent of your little cars. Very cool photo though.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, that's my life too. that's what I ask myself EVERYDAY!!!!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Little kids tend to have that affect on a house! Actually, even big kids do!!! I found a fun quote the other day: "A clean house is a sure sign of a wasted life". For me, that is easier said than done! But I will try to remember it.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

hmmmm....so when people come over to my super messy house, I will just say "damn kids" angry like and laugh inside :)...i like the little cars everywhere...i might start collecting them.

10:51 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

oh my land...
my house is your house
and your house is my house!
i've been cleaning for at least a week
and the place still feels like a
disaster area...
and we are hosting new years eve supper here TOMORROW NIGHT for about 23 people...ack.
breathe...just breathe...
teehee
:)

4:36 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

OH, i've been there. It never ends, does it? Blogging is good therapy for tired mommies!!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home