four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time

Time is running out for John being home. Next Thursday the Dr. said will be his first day back to work. He'll only have to be there about 2 1/2 weeks though, that is when his job officially lets everyone go. He still hasn't been offered a job, but we are holding out hope for one in Walnut Creek, we are expecting to hear from them soon, but he has another interview on Friday with someone else, so at least he is still getting bites.
DSC07368
We've been trying to squeeze in as many day trips as possible since our days together are coming to an end. Yesterday we went to our local park and John took a zillion pictures of pregnant me, which I love because I'm usually the one trying to snap a photo of myself, and it can get a little awkward. Today we are going over to a nature reserve (preserve?) and having a picnic.
DSC07384
Tomorrow we might head up to Apple Hill, eat some apple pie and look at all the crafts. Have I told you all lately how much I LOVE my family? I do, so much. They are everything to me. It's so cool having this baby because it is letting me relive the births of Jack and Stella. As much as I don't want any more kids after this one, I can't imagine that this will be the last time I'm pregnant. It's truly amazing to be carrying around this little life inside me. With all the discomforts and extra weight and strech marks, I love my body, I love standing in the bathroom and looking at my big belly and breasts, knowing that just beneath the surface is a living breathing baby that John and I made. Wondering who this little person will be, wondering (still) what we are going to name it, wondering if is a boy or girl, wondering so many things.

17 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

i love these pics...you are the cutest pregnant person EVER!!!!! Don't worry...john will get a job soon. love u love u love u!!!! :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

You look fantastic! How many weeks are you now? When are you due again? This week I'm 27 weeks and we decided to find out the sex of the baby. You guys want it to be a surprise?? I think if I had a boy and a girl, for the third I'd want a surprise (I want three kids). Email me to find out where I moved my blog - it's private now - due to a stalker. graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com - I'll be sure to email you back all the info right away! I'm back to blogging - just elsewhere! - Robyn

10:19 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

so inspiring, so beautiful. you look perfect.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful mama. I'm excited to meet your new babe and I loved reading about you loving your pregnant, naked self....it's truly a sight to behold isn't it? I loved my naked pregnant self, it was a happy time for me.
I'm crossing my fingers on the job market for John and I'm glad to hear he's mending so well.

blessings.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

You do look great; you definitely have that pregnancy glow!
Sounds like fun, all the day trips. Enjoy everything while John is still off!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

aw! your belly is just the cutest! how far along are you?

your kids are adorable, too. I get nervous thinking about whether or not this will be my last pregnancy... I have a feeling it won't be. babies/children are just too addictive.

so will you be revising to five sweetpeas perhaps in the future??

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you're making me want another baby! Your thoughts have been exactly mine the past few weeks (minus the having a baby in my belly thing). I told my husband that we HAVE to have another one because I need to experience it again, knowing that it will be the last time.

You look absolutely beautiful, btw. I can only hope that I'll look half as decent the next time around. :)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you're making me want another baby! Your thoughts have been exactly mine the past few weeks (minus the having a baby in my belly thing). I told my husband that we HAVE to have another one because I need to experience it again, knowing that it will be the last time.

You look absolutely beautiful, btw. I can only hope that I'll look half as decent the next time around. :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

You look fabulous! I love your thoughts on pregnancy, it's almost magical isn't it?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

You are one hot pregnant lady. Man I would love to have stayed so slim everywhere but the belly.

I loved being pregnant too.

Hope John gets an offer for both the interview on FRiday and the one he had his third for.

Wishing you happy day trips:)

8:17 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Beautiful.

I love your blog, and you look stunning, i'm so glad you shared.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the best baby belly! enjoy the wondering...one of the best surprises, ever.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are GLOWING Heather!!!!

crossing fingers for John.

12:57 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Love these pictures!
You look sooooo beautiful!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger dani said...

wow, look at you!
haven't stopped by here in a while..not sure why not...and you m'dear are looking absolutely fabulous!!!!

5:15 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

you have the cutest tummy ever!!! such happy pictures!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful family you have...and about to get even more beautiful. You're positively glowing, Heather. And I understand how wonderful it can be to have one's mate nearby a lot...glad to hear that you had lots of good times while he was off work.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home