four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 20, 2006

Grateful Friday

My friend Gretchen did a belly cast on me Monday. I'm not sure why we aren't laughing in this photo because the whole thing was pretty hilarious. Instead of using Vasilene we tried Saran Wrap to protect my body this time. Lets just say getting my breasts to look somewhat natural and not all smooshed or squished to one side while wrapped in plastic wrap is not easy. We finally worked it out with a lot of fancy maneuvering and the end result looks great. Gretchen did a super job and I'll get to see the final end result on Sunday. Thanks Gretchen!!
DSC07512
Here's some other things I'm grateful for this week:
- My mom coming over yesterday, bringing me an iced vanilla latte and "The Little Mermaid" for the kids.
- Iced Vanilla Latte's from Starbucks.
- The season finale of Project Runway. I was rooting for Uli, but really liked Jefferey's collection especially that first red polka dot dress.
- John backing up our computer on a back up hard drive, I can stop worrying now that we are going to lose everything.
DSC07514 (doesn't Gretchen look like an artist in this picture? Beautiful!!)
- My friends throwing me a shower on Sunday!! Yippee!!
- The holidays coming, I'm going to make some pumpkin bread over the weekend.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog...

11:43 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Stunning pics. You look lovely.

What do you do with your casts ?

12:23 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

You look just beautiful, Heather!
What an amazing idea to make this cast! As H&B ask to you, what do you do with your belly cast?

Have a good weekend!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous list and photos. You look stunning Heather.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Positively LOVE the idea of a belly cast!

10:54 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

i love that bellycast! how fun. i'm so glad your friends threw you a baby shower. i always say that you should get a shower for baby number three. it seems like time for some new treats for mommy and the new babe.

6:43 PM  
Blogger asianarnold1 said...

It was fun for Gretchen too. you can return the bellycast favor when she is 8/9 months also.
Thanx again for the fancy dinner!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That is so cool, I now wish I had had a belely cast done when I had the Chunky Peanut as Iwon't be having anymore children.. Cute kids too.. I would like to leave you with my blog.. its about being a mom and some other cool stuff.. I hope you don't mind.. babybull40.blogspot.com
thanks

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

and I'm going to add you my list....

6:43 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

these pictures just made my whole day! you look great. xo

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home