four sweetpeas -->

Friday, October 06, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC07408
1. Our kids. They are so different, Jack more serious and worrisome, Stella more mischievous and defiant.
2. Nutella, my new love, God bless Nutella, sweet sweet Nutella.
3. John has another interview today, he's at it right now. Despite being all beat up the last few weeks he has done such a fantastic job of pushing through and still looking for work.
DSC07345
4. A marriage class at church the other night reminded me to love John for his differences and not try to change him.
5. Watching Stella try and ride her 5 inch tall horse. She gets so frustrated, I try and tell her that it's to small but she just doesn't get it.
6. All of you who take time to leave comments and always make me feel like a million bucks.
7. Finally getting some books on birthing and refreshing myself about some of the details of labor and breathing, I love looking at all the beautiful photos of moms with their newborns in one of the books.
8. Our friend Steve making me a CD of my all time favorite singer Tori Amos, just to encourage me.
9. The rain a couple days ago, and up in placerville yesterday when we went to Apple Hill.
10. The cool night air coming in our bedroom window at night.

5 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

sweet list...
i hope everything goes well
with the interview
(fingers crossed)

2:17 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

That photo of Jack.....he looks so grown up!

7:17 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Your list reminds me of Fall, especially the breeze in the bedroom window.

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"God bless Nutella"

Amen to that!

5:39 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Love your list!
Gorgeous photos!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home