four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Baby Shower

DSC07524
My friends threw me a baby shower on Sunday. I've been meaning to post about it all week, but got busy. It was more of a "mommy" shower. All the gifts were for me. It was wonderful. I got lots of stuff to pamper myself, lotions, bath stuff, even some pregnancy clothes. My one regret is that I didn't take any pictures. I brought my camera and then forgot all about it once I started stuffing myself with empanadas and cake. My belly cast Gretchen did for me is beautiful, all the guests signed it, I'll show you all when John and I write something on it and then put a final protective spray on it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

That's a great idea for a shower. I've never heard of that type before. Sounds great; have fun enjoying your gifts.

7:11 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

mommy shower, what a great idea!
i love this...
and looks like you hit the jackpot!
:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger K said...

What a great idea for a shower! Sounds like alot of fun!

12:59 PM  
Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Mommy shower is a great idea! Since you probably got all the baby things you need. :)

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home