four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nap Time

DSC07242
It's 12:30 and that means as soon as I'm done writing this I'm putting Stella down for a nap and then taking one myself. Having John home has been great for my naps. I can go into the bedroom shut the door while Jack and John watch a movie on the couch. I usually don't really fall into a deep sleep, more like a weird inbetween kind of rest, but I still love just snuggling in bed and relaxing anyway. I had my midwife appointment today. Everything looks great. Heart beat is strong, and she predicted a boy, which is what I think it might be too. All those who venture to guess say it's a boy by the way I'm carrying. In my mind I'm saying it's probably a boy, but in my heart I secretly hope we get a surprise and it's a girl, though I'd be equally happy with both. Ok I'm tired off to my nap. Have a good day all.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I call that delicious dreamy state twilighting and it often comes when you have acupuncture. Cutie pie Stella!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger FreddieGirl said...

How I wish I could nap at work... I actually used to work in an office with a "quiet room" where you could go for a cat nap if you needed one. How civilized!

3:31 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

Sooooo sweet!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love naps!!!! I hope it's a good one.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home