four sweetpeas -->

Friday, September 29, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC07335

1. Watching Jack and Stella watch this video over and over again, every time the garbage gets dumped over Jack gets all excited.
2. Eating Ice Cream at night.
3. Watching Project Runway in bed at night with John, and knowing that he really likes it as much as I do.
4. My new skirt from Target.
5. Laughing at the stories my sister tells, (today it was about her new hair color fiasco)
6. The lady who offered to help me put my groceries in the car a couple weeks ago.
7. My kids asking to watch their Fraggle Rock video everyday.
8. John telling me that last night he found Jack snuggled next to Stella in her bed.

11 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

Wonderful list Heather. That thanks for sharing that video link, my kids are loving it. I might have to throw that one out there on my blog too. It made me smile.

2:22 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I always look forward to coming here on Friday and seeing what you have to say. Hurray for ice cream and Project Runway!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a number 9 for your list...

Reading a sweet blog from a momma who obviously adores her children.

Rebecca. (new fan)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

ahhhh, Thanks Rebecca, that is so sweet!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

so much cuteness in one post
:)

6:16 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

Hey! My son (3.5 yrs) loves that video too!! He especially likes when the little green frog pops out..!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to #3. :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

How nice of her to help you with your groceries. Here's to people doing good deeds!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that add!

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how I love and look forward to your Grateful Friday lists...

4:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You are such a good person. I love reading you blog.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home