four sweetpeas -->

Friday, August 11, 2006

San Francisco Here We Come


We're leaving today for our weekend away. I am so so so so so excited, and yet also have that pull in my heart about leaving my kids. We couldn't trust anyone more than Jeff and Gretchen with our kids, I think it's just that I wouldn't be there to comfort them if they get scared, or kiss them at night. I know it will all be ok though. John and I need this time away, work stuff and finding a job has been stressful lately, and now is the perfect time for us to just step away and be with each other. I wish you all a wonderful weekend. This week I'm grateful for my friends and family, for God and the bible, and for a weekend away.

(This photo is of Jack and Stella and their adorable cousin Hallie who just turned 3 years old)

6 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I LOVE San Francisco (lived there for 10 yrs) and I know you and John will have a great time.

11:10 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

Have a great time away !
The kids will have a blast too ;)

12:31 AM  
Blogger K said...

Have a great time in San Franciso! I was just out there a couple weeks ago, lots of fun!! :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i hope you have a fantastic
fun and reinvigorating
relaxing time
:)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend!

4:49 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Have a great and safe weekend...and good luck with everything! I know how all that can be very stressful and wonderful that you are able to get away- just the two of you!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home