four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Outside

DSC06898
My goal everyday is to get outside. I want the kids to play outside during the day, and in the evening I want to get outside and go for my walk. Sometimes both happen, sometimes neither happens. I've started walking regularly again, well sort of. I made 4 out of 7 days last week, which is better than the week before, which what 0 out of 7. What stops me? by the end of the day, I'm just tired. It's so important to me to be somewhat fit going into new motherhood, and so far my body seems to be forming into a ball of blubber and baby. I'm trying though, and I'm also trying not to freak out about my expanding arms and butt. I have a feeling I've written about this before, or maybe it's just that it's constantly on my mind so it just feels like I'm always talking about my expanding body. Anyway, yesterday as I stepped out the door a kamikaze bee, or wasp, or some stinging creature dived at me and stung the top of my ear. At first I thought my Ipod electrocuted me, but then I reasoned out that it was a sting. I briefly considered letting this injury stop me from starting my week with a walk, but I didn't, I walked, stinging ear and all. I know your impressed. I'm going for at least 5 out 7 this week, hear that you stinging flying pests, you can't stop me, I'm on a mission.

(ps. what this has to do with my mushroom photo I don't know. )

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

funny...i do like the mushroom picture though. :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I can so empathize the feelings of your body while pregnant. I am impressed that you are getting out to walk every evening, it's not easy and you're pregnant!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Well the mushrooms are outside, so see, it all fits together.

11:57 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

Ugh ! I am always zero'ed in on by kamikaze bees and wasps. People think it's funny when I run away and they FOLLOW me ... relaly.

But I do like the mushie pic ;)

6:38 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

love the mushroom pic.

and if walking keeps you happy, keep walking, mama!

7:18 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

teeheeheee....
mushrooms are outside
usually
and thats where the
post sort of started
so really
you came full circle
very well...
:)

and its definately
not easy to get
that motivation going
sometimes...
go easy on yourself.
:)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home