four sweetpeas -->

Friday, August 18, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC07040
1. Stella loves being in front of the camera, it makes picture taking easy.

2. Jack is doing great potty training, 5 days in and he is telling me when he has to go, he even had an accident free day.

3. Stella has made the trasition from Pack-n-play to bed for naps pretty smoothly.
4. Ricotta cheese, fruit, cinnamon and honey for dessert. Yum!!

5. Feeling the baby move every day.
DSC07039
6. My mom just called a second ago and has volunteered to come over and do my dishes and bring donuts and coffee, after a night were both kids were up at 2 am wide awake, me laying with Jack on the couch, and John with Stella in her bed, I can not tell you how awesome I feel about my mom, I wish you all could live close and be close to your family.

7. Even though John looking for work has been stressful and emotional we feel like there is hope and a job out there. I'm grateful he still has 2 more months before he is actually out of work.

8. My friend Lorissa calling yesterday just to tell me she was thinking of me, when I hung up the phone I felt loved.

9. I just finished the book "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. It's about her time spent in India. Travel journals are my favorite type of book, and this is my new favorite. It reminded of me of the 2 weeks John and I spent in Manila, Philippians. It reminded me of all the things I have that most of the world does not, and that I'm truly truly rich.

10. Jack's little bottom in Superman underwear, it's the cutest thing EVER!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

stella is hilarious!

my best friends son matt has a
thing for his nose too. i took
him to one of our family gatherings
a couple of weeks ago and he found
a wand with a rubber micki mouse
glove on the end of it. so i
look over at him sitting in a lawn
chair and behold! the micki mouse
finger....it up his nose!

hilarious!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Love the nose-picking picture!
And you gotta love #8; friends help out a lot, don't they?

1:37 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I can't see the pics, feh. I think there is not hing cuter than little kid undies. I love how small they are and little legs sticking out of them. I love that little girl panties look sort of granny panties, up to the belly button.
There's nothing better than feeling loved, it's a good day.

2:37 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Blogger had a senior moment....those pics of Miss Stella are so funny! She is an imp, you can see the twinkle in her eyes.

2:38 PM  
Blogger angela said...

hooray for undies at your house!
we are recently an all undie family. your mom is a sweetie! your words are happy - i am glad for you :)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got that superbottom in my house too! isn't it the best? i have to controll my mommy butt squeeshin though. and those photos are classic :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Love the nose photos!!!

Your very very lucky to have a mom like that...I have mom issues right now and I don't even know where to start with them.....hope you have a nice rest!!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom always does the dishes when she visits. and it always moves me to tears.

8:11 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

love those pictures! priceless.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home