four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Edge

DSC06988
It's one of those days where I feel like I just can't take any more. The kids have been fighting all day, I have a headache, and the house is a terrible mess. I woke up this morning so tired I just didn't think I would be able to get out of bed. I did though, and now I just wish I hadn't. Do I get any sick days with this job? Ug, I knew it would be hard being pregnant and still keeping up with the kids and the house, but it's REALLY REALLY hard. I have this urge lately to clean, to throw junk away, to organize. Am I nesting already? I had that thought this morning as I went through both bathrooms tossing bottles and trinkets into the trash. Eventually completely redecorating one of the bathrooms. Yesterday it was a shelf in my closet and the craft cupbord. I still have over 3 months left so I'm not sure that's it. Maybe just an need for order amongst the chaos I feel like my life is right now.

11 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

What a picture with your thoughts! Been there...hold on...sun will come out :) Tomorrow :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

awwwwwww...
it definately must be hard
keeping up!
i know when i was pregnant
for my second,
i was exhausted...
i just wanted to sleep
all the time...
luckily my daughter
was four at the time
and loved tv
which gave me some down time...
don't know about the nesting...
just imagine if that continues
for the next three months
how clean and organized
your house will be!!!
:)

6:21 PM  
Blogger OnlyGirl said...

Being pregnant with 2 kids was definitely harder for me than having 3 kids! Hang in there, you will make it! Hopefully you can get a little walk by yourself tonight and get a coffee or something. :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

I don't know how you do it.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be kind to yourself Heather, you're doing an awesome job, of course it's hard, it's harder than you thought, but I'm sure, I'm 100% convinced that you can do it. just remember to be kind to yourself, be gentle and understanding (((hugs))).

1:42 AM  
Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Hang in there... I know it's tough. I am a working mom of 2 kids 7 if I really feel bad atleast I know I can stay home alone during the day when the kids are at the baby sitter's place. You, need a tiny little break...
Things will get better... Just hold on

2:30 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I'm not pregnant and I've got this need to get rid of clutter and crap that surrounds me. Every surface has something and it's maddening. I can't imagine being pregnant and caring for 2 small ones. You are inspiring Heather, truly.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Oh, man. I feel bad. I was thinking about you today. I should have come over and swooped up the kids and taken them away for awhile! Call me when you have those days!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

keep pluggin' along- pretty soon you'll be on the other side of it, breathing in that sweetbaby smell.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you through Crafty Mama...and just wanted to say I feel for you. You should get sick days with a job like that! Two and pregnant I can't even imagine! Hang in there.

8:57 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

I so remember those days.. pregnant and chasing little running things.

The "blur" years.
hugs

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home