four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge:"Portrait of".....An Expanding Body

5 WEEKS
DSC05675
20 WEEKS
DSC06874
Ok, you have to give my a tiny break in this second picture I had just gotten up about 10 minutes before. I'm feeling more pregnant now. I generally have super easy pregnancies but if I had to rate them I'd say this is the hardest on me so far. No problems at all, just feeling a lot more tired. Jack isn't taking naps anymore and constantly bending over has caused some major back pain. When I get up in the morning my body is stiff and achy and by the evening my back hurts and I'm exhausted. I know this is all because I have Jack and Stella running around now, and I'm not really getting a break during the day. WA WA WA, ok enough whining. LOOK AT THAT AMAZING BELLY. Isn't it incredible there's a BABY in there!! I've felt lots of kicks and I've taken to calling the baby Elvis (Mainly because John refuses to let us name the baby Elvis if it's a boy, who doesn't like the name Elvis? It's a classy name!! ) More self portraits here

18 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Check out that awesome bump! I can't wait to start feeling the baby. I'm at 14 weeks now, and just loving the tiny bump I've got. You look amazing!

8:48 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

you look stunning!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

okay!! So..i have come to the resolution that the black tank top u have on makes u look way small...not that u are fat or anything BUT your belly looked bigger when i saw u. Can i borrow this black tank top??? :) hehe heh

9:33 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you can look so great after just getting up ~ that hair!! Your belly is too cute for words....it's perfect as is calling the baby Elvis. When I was pregnant we called her Sherman.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome belly!!! you look great Heather.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I bet it is tiring with the two kids running around, and now with Jack stopping his nap. Wow.

Trey has gone to one nap and that was an adjustment.

You and your belly are beautiful. It is so exciting to feel the baby kick.

Hope your energy increases

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Hey! HEY! I thought of another boy's name: OTTO
I thought you kinda liked 'Oscar' and this is another 'O' name. I think it's really cute.

1:35 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

You are just SO CUTE!!!!! I can see though with your tiny frame how it can really ache your back! Take care of your self...I know your all so happy! Enjoy it! My BABY just turned 10 :{

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply beautiful

3:59 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

Gorgeous! And I vote for Elvis. Or Bingo.

6:06 PM  
Blogger dani said...

beautiful!!!! you look swell

12:30 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

beautiful belly!
heehee.

and yeah...
it is definately going
to feel harder with 2 other cute
munchkins about...
heehee about the elvis thing
:)

4:47 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

look at that beautiful belly....

5:50 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

You look beautiful!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You make a beautiful pregnant mommy :) I was 5'1" and puffy from head to toe. LOL

12:31 PM  
Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

You are truly one of those women who looks fabulous during a pregnancy!

Nikki

8:56 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Lovely lovely! I look like that 20 week one at about 10 weeks.... My body realises it is pregnant and suddenly just lets go of all muscle tone in the abs. :) You are so beautiful pregnant.

10:22 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Sure, amazing belly! You look gorgeous!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home