four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jack


DSC06716
Jack is my sensitive little man. He likes things a particular way and if things are in disorder or not going his way, he will inevitably break down crying. He will line his cars up in a perfect row, stand back and look at them, and then pat his flat hand along the side of them to line them up even more perfectly. I love these little quirks about him.
DSC06700
Jack is also my little chatterbox. Before we could even really understand what he was saying, he used to come up to the side of our bed in the morning and, with his little eye's peaking over the edge of the bed deliver a speech about, we were never sure what, but he was passionate about it, using hand movements and everything. He loves to use his hands when he talks, I'm not sure where he got this from, but it's very very cute.
I love my little boy more that I can say. Even just writing about him right now I have a lump in my throat. I feel like I love him more than anyone has ever loved anyone.
DSC06698
I love that he loves being outside, and that he loves Japanese animation. I love that he loves drawing monsters and sidewalk drains, and I love that when he gives hugs he gives them in a certain order: Hugs, squeeze, kiss, hug, and that he says each of those words as he does it. I wish you all could meet him, he would probably hide behind me for awhile but once you got to know him he would be the highlight of your day.

9 Comments:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Jack looks adorable!
And you look a marvelous Mom!
Love your beautiful words about Jack!

11:12 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

What a post! I love this view of your beautiful little boy ~ you and John are definitely blessed.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

everything that u have said is totally true. I love jack so much. He is my heart and i will always be here for him...always.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

What sweet tender words and pictures.

I feel the same about my little man.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

He sounds just precious. What a cute little guy.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! I think I've fallen a little in love with him too. (Ssh! Don't tell my little guys!)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Very sweet....thanks for sharing your love with us......he's really super cute!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

this is beautiful...
the photos, the words...
the quirks...
too cute...
:)

5:31 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

Is it weird that my eyes kinda welled up reading that? SO BEAUTIFUL!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home