four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Hope you all are having a super 4th of July so far. We spent the morning at my mother-in-laws. The things my kids love most about visiting her is the rides they get on her motorized scooter. John and the kids zipped all over her apartment complex. MaryAnn then made us a huge lunch, it was a fun time.
DSC06645
Tonight we are keeping the kids up late and going to watch a big fireworks show out on a local levee. I love watching the kids reaction, so far they have just been scared, but I think this year they might really like it. Have a fun 4th everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Happy 4th girlfriend!! Everyone looks so cute and happy on the scooter. (=

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 4th of July! I'm glad you and your family are having so much fun. looooove the picture!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

this pic so cracks me up...I love it!! have fun in monterey!!!!! :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

Looks like dad is enjoying it more than the kids. His smile is bigger.HAHA I especially like the balloon on the back of the scooter. Hope you had a great 4th. Sounds like good times with the family.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is pricless. :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home