four sweetpeas -->

Friday, July 28, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC06908
1. Seeing Jack's smile when he heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
2. My mom's surgery went well, and she is recovering nicely.
3. Watching my nieces this week, I love watching all of them play together.
4. Kissing my kids sweaty heads at night after they fall asleep.
5. Staying at our friends house this weekend and watching their kids, it will be fun pretending we are home owners with a big backyard in a new neighborhood for a couple of days.
6. Fit Pregnancy magazine.
7. Feeling inspired and motivated to get walking again after reading an article in my magazine.
8. John watching the kids last night so I could get out of the house by myself for a couple of hours.
9. The weather cooling down slightly.
10. Anticipating watching "Lady in the Water" tomorrow night.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute photo. Yes! Here's to the weather cooling a bit...I never thought the 90's would feel so cool. ;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Have fun playing house this weekend! I want to see 'Lady in the Water' too.

11:00 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I need some inspiration to exercise and I'm not even pregnant. I heard an interview with the director on Howard Stern this week, he seems very interesting.
You are a good friend Heather, to watch friends kids for the weekend. We don't have family around and have never been away for a night even, without our girl, together so I can appreciate what you and your family are doing. How fun for Stella and Jack as well. Have a great weekend!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Have fun playing house!!!

Let me know how Lady in the Water is.....

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that photo is priceless!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Jack is looking more and more like his dad every day. I like your "Grateful Friday" post because it makes you realize that all is not bad even when you think it is. We all should take a moment like this once a week or even every day to reflect on our lives and give thanks for the things we have. I look forwad to reading more of your "Grateful Friday"'s.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

Oh my gosh that picture is too much. What a ham!

3:51 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i'm so happy your mom is doing ok...
and that movie looks very
intriguing...
yay for grateful friday
:)

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home