four sweetpeas -->

Friday, July 21, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC06890
- Sitting in the park this morning at 7:45 reading a book, sipping a coffee, and eating a treat while my kids played....it was peaceful and quiet.
- 3 new books to read "Three Junes", "Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress", and "Holy Cow".
- It's Friday.
- Air conditioning when it's 106 outside.
- John's help with the kids in the evening.
- Watching Jack and Stella play in the sprinklers.
- Finding a cheaper cable package.
- Watching Project Runway.
- Cherry granola over yogurt.
- Our weekend away in 3 weeks. We're going to San Francisco and I can't stop thinking about it.
- Our babysitting Co-Op, it's a wonderful thing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lorissa said...

Oooo...I want to read "Three Junes" with you. I've heard good things about it. And by the way...HELLO! I'm back from our trip! So good to be home.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading "Three Junes"!!!!

12:32 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Glad you have a lovely day!
I am curious about "Three Junes".
I will go check it out.
Have a good weekend.

5:12 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

thanks for the book suggestions...
:)
and sounds like a happy list!
:)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

looks like a very nice way to end the week!!! Especially the Starbucks and reading!!!

8:25 AM  
Blogger angela said...

hooray for reading and yummies in the park!
i enjoyed "three junes" can't wait to see what you think :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Babysitting co-ops are DIVINE and I'm so grateful myself, to be part of one.
Isn't Project Runway wonderful?? I felt so bad for Malan this week.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah! I so addicted to this season of Project Runway. I really haven't been like this since Six Feet Under and never with a reality show. I can't believe Milan is gone! That Vincent guy with his bad hair and ego has got to go... soon.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! forgot to sign in... that last post was me!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

106, WOW, that's hot.
A/C is a great thing to be thankful for on days like that.

10:15 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

how are you girlie! amen on the
granola over yogurt! that is my
fav. breakfast!

isn't the heat crazy? we just got
a new puppy....delilah. she can't get enough water!

take care!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home