four sweetpeas -->

Friday, July 14, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC06775
- Toast with orange marmalade and butter
- Our trip to Monterey
- John's company extending his lay off date by 2 months and offering an even bigger bonus for staying the whole time
- Hanging out with my friend Gretchen and her kids on Tuesday
- Regal theaters "family film festival" offering free movies on Tuesday's at 10
- Mom coming over on Wednesday and watching a movie with Jack while I took a nap for the first time in a month
- Pandora a fun music station that makes up radio stations for you for the kind of music you like
- Cookie magazine
- This picture of Jack, it shows exactly how he feels about me taking his picture these days
- Watching "Hustle and Flow" with John last night and both of us enjoying it

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i {heart} pandora!

9:04 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

SO many things to be thankful for.

Have a nice weekend.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh i wanna see that movie hustle and flow...glad that u liked it..i am going to have to check out this pandora thing too.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Michelle... Ha!!that is funny, as a matter of fact I have been, that is a catchy toon.

2:45 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I've been wanting to watch Hustle and Flow for awhile now, forgot about that.
I love marmalade on toast....mmmm.

11:57 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

coool list of gratefuls.
:)
and love the picture,
too cute,
:)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain. I remember when our little stephen use to bang his head on the floor and bite us. Once we started bitting him back it did not take long for him to stop :) It's been nice reading your blogs and we are about to start one our selves.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Stephen and Michelle O my goodness, I was so surprised to see your names in my comments and that you read my blog. How cool!! Let me know when you have a blog going to I can read it. Hope you all are doing great!! We are pregnant with our #3rd!!..we wanted to be just like you :)!! Have a good week.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Java Mom said...

Im' glad the job is extended with a bigger bonus....yeah!!!

I want to see that movie also...heard it was really good!!!

Take care of yourself!!! :-)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home