four sweetpeas -->

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Life

This picture really has nothing to do with this post, but Stella always acts so silly in from of the camera, I couldn't resist this photo. I've been feeling a little blog performance anxiety lately. What do I post, are people getting bored, why am I blogging, how much time do I really want to give to this? The answer to all of those is I don't know. I do know that I like writing little things now and then, and I love posting photo's that I like. I just think I'm going to slow my pace down a little, I'm not even sure what I mean by that. I know I feel stressed about our job situation and about my parenting lately. I feel pulled in a lot of areas right now. I guess I just want this to still be fun for me, and not feel pressure to have to figure out something to post. I always love looking at all of your blogs, I feel so encouraged and connected with so many of you. Anyway, I'm rambling I know, just venting a little, I just want to feel relaxed and lately I'm not feeling that way. I'm going to try and take the pressure off myself to try to write an interesting post , and just get back to why I was doing this in the first place, to document myself and my family's life right now. Somewhere along the way I think I lost my focus and wanted to start entertaining everyone who comes here, which is fine sometimes, but not all the time for me. I don't know if this is making any sense, but it feels good just to write it anyway. Have a great Fathers day everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

i always love reading everything you have to say!....just thought that u may like to know :)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have feelings like these too once in a while, it happens to all of us! don't feel pressured, just write what you want and from your heart, that's what we love about you!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I love your blog too. Your posts are just the right length and your pictures are beautiful.
Keep 'em coming .. . at your own pace.

3:10 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love reading your blog Heather and would miss you and your family tremendously were you to stop. I do know what you mean though; it's very easy to get all caught up in this and I often have to remind myself what blogging really is and who I am. Whenever and whatever you write, I'll be here to read.

xo

5:53 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

I think they thing I like most about blogging is the personal nature of some blogs (like yours) - reading a post is like talking with a friend. No need to entertain me....I just like soaking it in! (But I know what you mean - I feel like lately my blog has been painfully boring.....alas....)

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know we all have those oh so fun moments with blogging. Just plug on through it and know your avid readers will be right by your side. I know I am. Hugs! The picture is adorable!

8:40 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

I enjoy so much reading your blog and I like your photos, too. I really can understand what you mean, Heather. Sometimes I feel the same, principally because of the foreign language. Sometimes is too hard to write a comment and reading some post, too.
I agree with Glamorous Jo, reading a post is like talking with a friend.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sreejith Panickar said...

A funny picture. Good capture!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home