four sweetpeas -->

Friday, June 23, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC06561

- Finding a new playground with cool play structures.
- Watching the world cup, even though the US is out of it, I'm going to find the least likely team to win and cheer them on now.
- Oprah's Magazine July issue dedicated to summer reading.
- Getting a special card from my friend Lorissa inviting me to "The Cinematic Presentation" of The Devil wears Prada next Saturday.
- Laughing with my kids.
- John has an interview on Monday.
- My kids love meatless corndogs just as much as meaty corndogs.
- My weekly dates with John.
- The excitement of thinking I felt a little kick from the baby yesterday.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you cheer for the Korean team then?

yay for little kicks in the belly!

11:00 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

that first kick is so incredible isn't it? that was my favorite part of being pregnant ~ the movement from inside. i felt like it was our special time; the time that it was truly just the 2 of us, communicating in our secret language.

I'm dying to see The Devil Wears Prada ~ I love Anne Hathaway.

Hurray for John's interview, I'm sending good thoughts and vibes that it goes well and he likes the place.

Have a great weekend Heather!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

Awesome photo.

10:05 PM  
Blogger dani said...

you can go for us aussies! we're total underdogs who could just pull it off??

2:02 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

awesome picture. that must be your new playground?
yay for john's interview. keep us posted. and yay for little kicks in the tummy!

5:46 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i also got the oprah magazine
dedicated to summer reading
woohoo
:)

and yay for kicks
and corndogs
and interviews!

:)

6:45 AM  
Blogger sam lamb said...

Thanks for your message - it's always nice to hear that other mothers are going through the same things (though I hope I didn't make you too sad!) Weaning was and still is a hard pill for me to swallow.

Congratulations on your pregnancy - feeling the baby move has got to be the best part of pregnancy, hands down.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will hold a good thought for the interview on Monday...

8:52 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh so cool....a kick!!! :) that pay structure looks pretty cool that jack is on....

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home