four sweetpeas -->

Friday, June 02, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC06349
- Had fun at the county fair
- Finished "My Friend Leonard", laughed, cried, loved it more than "A Million Little Pieces"
- Great Memorial day with friends, Jeff and Gretchen and Ron and Lorissa
- Next door neighbors and old friends delivered they beautiful babies
- I qualified for Medi-cal and can have our baby in the birth center I want
- Our giant new TV John won through work
- Hanging out in Starbucks last night and making new friends
- naptime
- my new "Fit Pregnancy" and "Domino" magazines.
- Talking and laughing in bed with John last night
- A smooth pregnancy so far

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

yea!!! You seem to have it easy when u are pregnant....new t.v, starbucks, reading...ha ha!! i'm just kidding, ya know :)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a giant TV???????? I'm so jealous!!!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

glad your pregnancy is going well heather! hurray for a big, new TV and i've just started my friend leonard.....glad to hear you loved it. have a great weekend.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Your list made me happy.

I haven't read pieces or leonard. You have inspired me to rent them from the library.

Thnak you dear heart.

11:30 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

hurrah for alllll of that!
and i can't wait to read
my friend leonard now
:)
happy weekend to you!
:)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home