four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: "Introduce Yourself" #2

DSC06188
Name: Heather
Childhood Ambition: To be Cyndi Lauper. I distinctly remember telling my mom I was going to dress and look exactly like her when I grew up.
Fondest Memory: Our honeymoon in Maui
Soundtrack: Waking up to birds chirping in the morning, Joni Mitchell songs.
Retreat: Redwoods or big sur
Wildest Dream: Spend a month vacationing in Italy with John and the kids.
Proudest Moment: The birth of Jack and Stella
Biggest Challenge: Being in labor with Jack
Alarm Clock: Jack and 6am and Stella at 6:30am
Perfect day: John home, kids not whiny, trip to the ocean or woods, dinner alone with John.
First Job: Wendy's
Indulgence: Eating a big bowl of ice cream while watching America's Next Top Model.
Last Purchase: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil.
Favorite movies: Breakfast at Tiffanys, Chocolate, You've Got Mail, so many more.
Inspiration: John's sense of humor, playing with my kids, the forest, the ocean.
My Life: Is full of laughter, hugs, tears, walks, food, and family.

16 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I love this SPT! Great photo and also, format.

12:10 PM  
Blogger 62cherry said...

i keep comming across your blog and I really enjoy reading it : )

2:33 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Love the photo, Heather.
I enjoy reading your answer and know more about you!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

hey...i really love this picture!! also...may have to steal your formatting idea...i have no clue what i'm posting this week!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yea go for it Heidi, I took it from an American Express ad

5:51 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Awesome list!

I really cracked up when I read your indulgenec-I thought I was the only one who did that:)

5:51 PM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Hope all went well. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Love the photos on your site - Looks like the journy to the park was loved by all.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love America's Next Top Model. Probably what's worse is that I watch it with my 6-year-old who practices poses and runway walking now.

I laughed out loud when I read the Cindy Lauper comment. You have a great blog!

LC

7:33 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

love love love this......

8:17 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

cyndi lauper
teeheehee
that is too funny
:)

great list
and love the photo

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to be Cyndi Lauper TOO!

6:14 AM  
Blogger angela said...

oh my, the format is great, and the photo, well that is just beautiful!

7:21 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

this picture is sososo pretty. thank you for sharing it.

10:24 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

what a lovely post. And man! you take fabulous pictures!

10:58 AM  
Blogger dani said...

love this, and love the hat!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! Love how you enjoy eating ice cream while watching American Top Model! :)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home