four sweetpeas -->

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Noelle

DSC05564
My niece Noelle left this weekend to go back to her mom's in Idaho. She was here a week with her dad and I got to spend a day with her. Noelle is such a creative fun little girl. She love to hip hop dance and sing. Ever since she was tiny she would sing every time I saw her. I was once swimming with her in the pool and she asked if she could sing this song she made up, I said sure, and 10 minutes later she was STILL singing this song, I'm pretty sure she was making it up as she went along, but this girl was so focused and the words were so passionate, even though I was a bit tired of listening I couldn't help but be fascinated by how long this might go on and what she would say. This week we went to the zoo, then came back home and spent some time dancing. She would be doing her thing, and I would say freeze and she would strike a pose. It was awesome, she was hysterical. I'll miss her and can't wait to see her again!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

I love noelle so much...i have always felt very connected to her...she is really sweet and very loving and funny. I loved her two front teeth out...she looked so cute. I always miss her too! :)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Awww, that's sweet. Great picture!!! My nieces and nephews are all 6 hours away so I know the feeling of missing them. She sounds like an amazing girl!

6:30 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

what a cutie...

its hard when family
is not close by...

7:29 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

She seems great. I'm glad you all got to have fun with her ~ I love those made-up songs!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

My daughter, when she was little, always use to make up songs when we went places in the car.

Very pretty young lady !

9:04 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Great picture. Those girls, they just get ya every time!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

She is beautiful. It sounds like you had a great time, hooray for fun aunts!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! She sounds like she has a great imagination!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home