four sweetpeas -->

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Monday

DSC05755
Saturday night John and I went to eat at Sal's Tacos. It's a little place in west Sacramento that is completely decorated in Mosaic tiles, inside and out. I guess the owners are huge Kings fans because a lot of the mosaics are of Kings players. It was our first time there and we enjoyed the food and looking at all the weird art.

Ok A few of you have asked me questions in my comments and I'm so lame I never answer any of them. I want to but I just never get around to it, sorry about that. So here are three answers to questions recently asked.

1. Recipe to my blackberry mango smoothie : Frozen blackberry's, frozen mangos, couple scoops of yoplait vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup of cranberry juice,1/4 cup of tofu, 1/2 cup of soy milk, tablespoon of wheatgerm.

2. Review of "V for Vendetta": I loved it, made me think and want to be more of an individual, made me want to fight corruption. I loved Natalie Portman and I want to see it again.

3.My secret project: Glam Jo thinks she knows what it is...HA!! good try to get me to reveal my masterpiece. What I will tell you is that it will take a while to complete it, there is lots of detailed work involved, and it will be beautiful. I want to work a little more on it before I show you anything. After Easter I'll share it with you all.

Have a super Monday everyone

10 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

cool place to eat...

i can't wait for the unveiling
of the "project"
heehe

:)

9:07 AM  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

can't wait for the grand unveiling!!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

I was just thinking this morning in the shower that I need a smoothie recipe and to start making them because I never have time to eat and I need food. Yours is a good one and I'm going to copy it and take it with me to whole foods later on. I love wheat germ!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger lovegreendog said...

great recipe, i've never tried cranberry juice in a smoothie -
i will be now!

that looks like a great place to eat, i love the frida mosaic, and oh surprises, i can't wait :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger The Whole Self said...

those mosaics are so cool...i want them in my house! how cool would it be to be lying in bed and looking up at them?

10:23 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I like those mosaic!
Sounds you and John had a great time and an yummy meal!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Glamorous Jo said...

I still think I know what the project is....but I will wait for the unveiling. I like surprises.....

3:10 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

That smoothie recipe sounds so good, going to have to try it. I love V for Vendetta also as you already know and would love to see it again.

Blog Catch Up: Love the dress you made Stella, too cute. And the pics of her in her new fashionable skirt and her playing in the rain are great!

Hugs Suz

4:25 PM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

hmmm...what is the secret project? I am beginning to think maybe i don't know...i can't wait to try Sals...love the mosiac of Frida..very cool!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Marilyn said...

Oooh, must check out Sal's Tacos...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home