four sweetpeas -->

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Monday

DSC05755
Saturday night John and I went to eat at Sal's Tacos. It's a little place in west Sacramento that is completely decorated in Mosaic tiles, inside and out. I guess the owners are huge Kings fans because a lot of the mosaics are of Kings players. It was our first time there and we enjoyed the food and looking at all the weird art.

Ok A few of you have asked me questions in my comments and I'm so lame I never answer any of them. I want to but I just never get around to it, sorry about that. So here are three answers to questions recently asked.

1. Recipe to my blackberry mango smoothie : Frozen blackberry's, frozen mangos, couple scoops of yoplait vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup of cranberry juice,1/4 cup of tofu, 1/2 cup of soy milk, tablespoon of wheatgerm.

2. Review of "V for Vendetta": I loved it, made me think and want to be more of an individual, made me want to fight corruption. I loved Natalie Portman and I want to see it again.

3.My secret project: Glam Jo thinks she knows what it is...HA!! good try to get me to reveal my masterpiece. What I will tell you is that it will take a while to complete it, there is lots of detailed work involved, and it will be beautiful. I want to work a little more on it before I show you anything. After Easter I'll share it with you all.

Have a super Monday everyone

8 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

cool place to eat...

i can't wait for the unveiling
of the "project"
heehe

:)

9:07 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I was just thinking this morning in the shower that I need a smoothie recipe and to start making them because I never have time to eat and I need food. Yours is a good one and I'm going to copy it and take it with me to whole foods later on. I love wheat germ!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger angela said...

great recipe, i've never tried cranberry juice in a smoothie -
i will be now!

that looks like a great place to eat, i love the frida mosaic, and oh surprises, i can't wait :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

those mosaics are so cool...i want them in my house! how cool would it be to be lying in bed and looking up at them?

10:23 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

I like those mosaic!
Sounds you and John had a great time and an yummy meal!

2:16 PM  
Blogger GJ said...

I still think I know what the project is....but I will wait for the unveiling. I like surprises.....

3:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

hmmm...what is the secret project? I am beginning to think maybe i don't know...i can't wait to try Sals...love the mosiac of Frida..very cool!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, must check out Sal's Tacos...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home