four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DSC05735
It will NOT stop raining!!! This picture was taken on one of the 2 sunny days we had last week. It was a nice break, it feels like it's been raining for a solid month. I'm becoming more and more impatient with the kids. We go out and play in the rain every day, so we get out of the house but it still feels like we are trapped in here most of the day. I know it's the age but both of them are in constant need of my presence and attention. They always want me in their room playing with them, as I type this Stella is at my feet at Jack it shoving a Ice Age book into my arm. I'll go read to them and play with them and do whatever else they want. I sort of feel like my brain is turning to mush though. I do love playing with my kids and reading to them and all that, but right now I would love it if they just both went into the bedroom and played pirate without me, or both just flipped through some books on their own so I could just sit down for a minute and read a magazine or do some housework, or just do nothing for a minute.

11 Comments:

Blogger JeepGirl said...

I love the tights! When my (now 13 year old) daugher was little we had all kinds of funky cool leggings or tights for her to wear. They are so darn cute in them.

Come on Spring, where are you !!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Stella is so cute and I'm sorry for the sucky weather. Kids cooped up with bad weather is not fun. )=

11:45 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'll send some sunshine vibes your way. I know exactly how you feel!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Wannabe said...

OMG! I sooo feel you. My 2 year old is driving me bananas. I can't do anything and I have to stop in the middle of it to tell her to stop stealing mommy's lotion, stop pulling the cat's tail, stop eating toothpaste. Really my neighhbors must think I'm a wacko.

Here's to wishing you some of our Arizona sunshine!

2:51 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

trying my hardest to send
you some sunshine...
hope you get some soon...

it is hard to have to be
"on"
all the time...
it can wear on anyone...
hang in there...

hugs
:)

6:11 PM  
Blogger --erica said...

I know! what happened to "sunny california"... we're all losing our minds!!

Love the picture..she is just the cutest? Is that FRESH sun on her face???

9:04 PM  
Blogger --erica said...

I know! what happened to "sunny california"... we're all losing our minds!!

Love the picture..she is just the cutest? Is that FRESH sun on her face???

9:04 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

take one look at my last post and know that i'm feelin' you on this one!

5:06 AM  
Blogger angela said...

it's raining in Maine today
it is damp and cool
we will be inside, ugh

personally i am very tired of
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
and it's only 8:30 a.m.

come on sunshine!?!?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

You are not alone! As I read your post I am simulaneously reading a digger book and fending Johnny off the keyboard. His contribution is vcvh;

10:34 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

LOL.

I am right with you babe.

My 13 month old cannot be without me for one minute it seems.

I have to do everything after he goes to bed, when I am super exhausted!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home