four sweetpeas -->

Friday, April 21, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05926
- The fabric that my friend Lorissa gave me which I made into these cute pants for Stella.
- The big cheesy smile Stella is starting to make when I take picuters of her.
- Michelle over a La vie en rose for inspiring me to show my gratefulness every Friday and for the vulnerability and honesty she always shows in her writing.
- Australian toaster biscuits.
- Shows that made me laugh this week "That 70's show" and "Dharma and Greg".
- Hanging out with my friend Gretchen in the park.
- Finding complete bed sets for Jack and Stella in the Ikea discount area,
- Avacado, sprouts, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sandwiches for lunch.
- Our double stroller.
- Grapes
- Sunny days
- Being pregnant.

16 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

wow!! those pants are so so cute!! You are becoming such a great sewer!! :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Those pants are super cute ~ you are quite the seamstress. It's a nice list of gratefulness and I love the cheeser grin on Stella. (=

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

Stella is lookin' retro hip! Seriously, that fabric is circa 1970's.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! And she is SO super cute! Great job on those pants too- way cute! :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I love the pants! You are making some great stuff.

I have always wanted to be able to sew more than just a curtain or comforter cover.

I also have alsways wanted a daughter I could make sun dresses for.

Maybe someday I will:)

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avacados over here as well. I had the most wonderful salad this week. Can you please talk my husband into the name Stella should we ever be blessed with a girl? Thanks. ;)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a wild week here, so I'm just catching up. Congratulations!!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! DOUBLE-STROLLERS!!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

funny funny picture of stella
:)
heehee
and the pants are adorable
:)

6:15 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Love your list....maybe I should start doing the same? Your little girl is cute as a button! something about the toes,fingers, and cheeks! (oh, the pants, too :)

12:52 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

such a divine list.

i haven't seen Dharma and Greg in so long. i absolutely loved Dharma back then.

you can sew too??? impressive girlie.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Yay! Great list . . especially the last one.

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pants are adorable! And I love reading these every friday!

5:11 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Vanity Fair clue.....look for the surfer. (=

6:31 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

what a cute face!

5:11 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

yum...those sandwiches sound tasty!
and the most groovy chick pants...lucky stella!

we have so many friends/family
pregnant at the moment. it has
been a long time since my last.
but i am enjoying watching all these belly bloom!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home