four sweetpeas -->

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

Every year for Easter we drive out to the Walkers house in Wilton. They have been family friends for 20 or so years. They have a beautiful house they built themselves on several acres. Every year we eat and then have a huge Easter egg hunt on their property. It is mandatory that everyone participates and new comers are required to wear bunny ears. This year they even threw a couple games in. It's always a super fun time with friends and family.

1. My brother Darren and sister Heidi
2. Stella
3. Nephew Hunter
4. My mother in law Maryann
5. Niece Hallie
6. My sister Heidi and sister in law Kimberly
7. My mom
8. Cow
9. Who's feet are these? game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Great collage! Love the feet.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great collage, yet again, and I am loving the tongues hanging out. Fun faces.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Oh what fun!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

the pics turned out really cute!! so funny...I just knew i would have to play that game with my nasty unpainted toes....ugh!!! Guess mom/Darren and I had to represent the Rumph family...ha ha! It was a fun time..wish dad could have been there too.

9:45 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

it sounds like a lot of fun and i love your photos.

11:08 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

such a great idea!

thats the kind of holidays
i want to have...
where there are iniations
for newcomers
and yet, it is so cool,
they STILL want to come!

:)
sounds like loads of fun!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home