four sweetpeas -->

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cabin Fever

DSC05665
It's been raining here for days, which means we are stuck here without a car. We get out at least once a day though to play in the rain. It is getting boring around here though. I've resorted to letting them watch quite a bit of TV. Though they really only watch about 1/4 of a movie and they lose interest and start playing something else. I'm working on finishing a dress I'm making for Easter for Stella, I just have the zipper left and I'm saving that for sewing class on Thursday. Today I'm going to start a skirt for myself, I wanted to have it done by easter, but I don't know if I can or not. I'm still learning and go really slow. Anyway, today I'm looking at another day inside. Here's a list of things I might do today:
1. Make a fort
2. Try to do a yoga tape during naptime
3. Work on my skirt
4. Make dinner with the kids
5. Play in the rain
6. Craft time with the kids
7. Watch a movie
8. Work on potty training the kids
9. Make a grocery shopping list
10. Story time in the "secret hide out"

13 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Love Stella's little rain boots in the picture. Your rainy day plans sound good to me. Lucky for us, it's sunshining and beautiful here. Hope it's coming your way soon.

9:16 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

SO CUTE.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

I love your lists.

Great pic.

9:58 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

sounds like a lovely day.i love that your sewing ~ i need to get to my sewing machine as well. i've got some great fabric for skirts and spring is coming!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

stella is so freakin' cute....yeah, i am sick of all this crappy rain too!!!...i can't believe that u are almost done with that dress.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it could be worse, we're still getting snow...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Oh she looks so cute! I REALLY understand how you feel. It has been colder here and a little rainy the past few days and we have been inside too. I think I get as bored as my son does.

Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow:)

12:21 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

this is a great list...
and the photo is too sweet...

i want rubber boots...
wah

heehee
:)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Lorissa said...

LOVE the boots! It didn't know they made them so small. I have to get me some. Hey, as I write this the sun is peeking through–WOOOO HOOOOO! At least for a moment!

P.S. I don't comment a lot on your blog because you have so many fans I figure you'll you get tired before you get to my comments.

5:55 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

rain rain go away...

you must post pics of the dresses!

5:34 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

So pretty Stella's photo!
I must make a "to do list".
It's raining here, too.

6:51 AM  
Blogger angela said...

great list!
it snowed in our town :(

sunshine will come...ya because i said so

8:08 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

rain rain go away.....

raining here too. i want to go work in my yard! but it sounds
like you have a busy done none the less. the fort brings back many memories. we were always building forts inside! sometimes we would tip our sofa and chairs over and have sock wars!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home