four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Naked

DSC05628
Every morning and night, when we change the kids out of their clothes we have "naked time". We let the kids run around for awhile naked. They are the most happy and excited and energetic when they are running around naked. Jack asks to be "naked boy" at least a couple times a day and Stella asks to be "baby", but we limit it to only 2 times a day, due to the fact that it's a wrestling match to get them back into their clothes. We love chasing them and pinching their little squishy bottoms. Yesterday morning during naked time, Stella disappeared, I found her curled up on this red bean bag. She was all snuggled in and kept moving around, tucking herself more and more into the bean bag. I love "naked time" so much because it reminds me of the first time I saw them, their little body in my arms . I want to capture that moment and keep it forever in my heart.

13 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

My kids prefer to be naked too.

I wonder, at what point do we become so self-conscience that we don't love our own naked bodies anymore. Oh to have the attitude of a child.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

My baby loves naked time too. ANd he's so cute when he's butt-naked, I probably indulge him a little too often!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture, but I would be very careful putting something like that out on the internet. There are sick people with all kinds of fetishes and even though it is a beautiful picture of your little girl I think if it were me I would keep it off of the internet.

Don't want to upset you by saying that but I couldn't help but mention it to you.

9:20 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love this picture!! My girl loves to be a nudey cutey and will often strip down when we're in the backyard doing the sprinklers.

9:40 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

we're all about naked time here at our house, too. go naked!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i love this picture and so does Tracie and Barb...it is so so cute!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

That is a very precious photo ! Naked time is a good after a bath too, ya !

11:26 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

beautiful picture...

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have totally taken the picture for two reasons, we do naked time too and our babies are looking awfully similiar. What a cutie!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

That is sooooo sweet. My boys pee almost the instant the air hits them . . . so naked time doesn't go over very well here!! LOL! Even though that doesn't stop them from catching a few laps around the house in their birthday suits.

I wanted to let you know that I found out that I am having another boy. I cried a little- mostly because I had to say goodbye to "Stella", my imaginary cute daughter. I will just have to check in on your little Stella for a while till I am over it! :)

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful picture.

10:36 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What a beautiful photo!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so heartbreakingly sweet and precious.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home