four sweetpeas -->

Monday, March 27, 2006

DSC05380
I'm watching my niece Noelle today. We are going to the Folsom zoo, which I haven't been to since I was a kid. We had an interesting weekend, it seems like John and I were bickering for most of it. We would get in a little fight and then completely make up, and then before we knew it we were going at it again. It was strange though because they were all over tiny little things and each time we would end it it was like it never happened. It's weird because ususally if we fight it will be one big fight and I'll have a hard time getting over it, so I'll just be in a huff for most of the day. Anyway one of our fights was in IKEA. I swear I do not learn my lesson about bringing Jack and Stella shopping with us, it always ends the same way, us rushing out of the store, upset at each other and the kids, and IKEA is a hard store to rush out of since it's so big. Anyway, I'm hoping today and the rest of the week is excellent. Happy Monday everyone!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

we've been there lately too but we had a date on saturday night and it really, really helped. i have to remember to plan 2 date nights a month.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Mark and I had a fight this morning about when milk expires.
We can fight about anything!

11:44 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i agree with cee...
the little fights
let off the steam...
sorry the weekend was rough
for you...
:)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home