four sweetpeas -->

Friday, March 31, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05631

1. Getting to see "V For Vendetta" tomorrow night.
2. Jill Carroll being released.
3. The vanilla Latte my friend Lorissa brought me this week.
4. Seeing my friend Lorissa this week.
5. Breakfast at Ihop with my family yesterday.
6. Getting to hang out with my niece Noelle this week, bye Noelle have a good trip back, we'll all miss you.
7. Homemade Strawberry smoothies.
8. Our camera.
9. Heidi going to Ikea with me yesterday and helping me with the kids.
10. My kids loving books.

11 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

Yipppeee for friday...no problem about ikea...and yes, it was fun meeting everyone at ihop with noelle. :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

I'm grateful for your camera too. In case I haven't told you before, I love your photos. :)

Ihop is like a dream come true. Pancakes are the food of the gods.

8:38 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

i love your photos, too!

8:49 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

You have a lot of great thoughts on things to be grateful about !
Man, I haven't had a latte since Sunday, I'm starting to have withdrawels!

You have a great eye for photos !!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

What kind of camera do you have again?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I have a sony cyber shot with 5.1 mega pixels. Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my photos, I really wasn't fishing for complements, I just am really grateful for my camera.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

This is my first time commenting here, I love your blog and your pictures! I will definitely visit again!

11:49 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

I saw V for Vendetta and it was awesome.....HAVE FUN.

12:22 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

love the photo...
and greatgratefullist :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Isn't it the very best, when your kids love books? What a great photo!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl your photos are always so amazing, I am truly moved by the simplest things you take photos of. I love it!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home