four sweetpeas -->

Friday, March 24, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05455

1. Jack and Stella making laugh EVERY day.
2. Getting to hang with mom and Heidi today.
3. Always being so encouraged by my fellow bloggers comments.
4. Green tea and "Dharma and Gregg" during naptime.
5. Anticipating watching "V for Vendetta" soon.
6. Marylin teaching me so much in sewing class last night.
7. Vanilla soy latte's and caramel Macciatos.
8. Looking forward to a shopping spree at IKEA.
9. "Drive" by Gwen Stefani. The kids go crazy for that song.
10. Me loving being a mom more and more and feeling generally less stressed on a daily basis.
11. Talking about going back to Big Sur this summer.
12. Pizza Friday and my friend Chandra coming over for dinner.

12 Comments:

Blogger GJ said...

Sounds like a Friday to me! My boss is taking us to see V for Vendetta this afternoon - WOO! Happy Friday!

8:01 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

yay for friday!

:)
hope you have a
fantabulous
weekend!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay "Dharma and Greg!" during naptime!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Great grateful list again, heather. Have a great weekend!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love it! Thanks so much for doing this.

11:03 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Sounds like a great Friday, I'm glad for you Heather! I love Dharma and Gregg.

2:46 PM  
Blogger nina beana said...

let's hear it for less stress!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

Caramel Macciatos, Ikea, Pizza?It's like a dream world.....

Great list Heather!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg that photo is so funny + cute! so many things to be grateful for! xo

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, that totally just made me smile. I don't know what else to say than that smile made me smile!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

that pic does not even look like jack...so funny though..especially since he has a huge smile on his face :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What a happy smile and great list!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home