four sweetpeas -->

Friday, March 10, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05193
- This rainbow from 3 days ago that Jack is still talking about.
- That Kath from Red Current picked me too and is sending Stella a skirt, I am so so excited!! Thanks Kath.
- Watching our Netflix movie "Wimbeldon" and "Thumbsucker" tonight.
- Heidi helping me shop today at the thrift store.
- Starting my sewing class next week ($20 of 10 weeks of classes and each class is 3 hrs long, can you believe that? and the teacher is from our local college, what a bargain. I'm so excited.
- James Taylor's song "Shed a little light" I love love love it, it gives me goosebumps every time.
- Domino magazine
- Me finally making a plan in my head to a) read my bible b) do yoga c) to cardio. I'm going to work these 3 things into my day somehow before John comes home, I know it's possible, and I'm going to figure it out by Monday and do it.
- America's Next Top Model started.

9 Comments:

Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

yeah! you got picked for a cute skirt from kath! i can't wait to see it...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I read that right?...you're getting sewing classes that cost 67 cents an hour?! Score!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

My good friend is the style director for Domino, isn't it incredible? How cool to get a hand-made skirt for Stella and even MORE so that you're getting inexpensive sewing lessons! Right on!

3:48 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i am so excited for
stella and the skirt...
how cute
:)
and i am a little green
(with envy)
at the sewing classes...
i wish i could find something
like that here...
and ANTM? i'll be watching it too
(guiltily, heehee)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i so wish that i could take those classes with you!!! It just does not work for my schedule...but am glad that u will be doing it. Love the rainbow pic...can't wait to see the skirt from kath....i am so glad that WE will be getting Domino now.....:)...yipppeeee!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger dani said...

i'd be still talking about that rainbow too! and i'm very excited about winning - i feel very honoured.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hello - here through spt - i love the pictures you take!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how I love your grateful fridays...

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rainbow is beautiful if you ask me!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home