four sweetpeas -->

Friday, March 03, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05146

Thought's I've had this week
- How can I make time for exercise without running out the door as soon as John walks in.
- I want to make a craft corner somewhere, but where?
- Why is my skin so bad looking?
- I think I'm being more patient with the kids
- What is carob anyway?
- If we don't send the kids to pre-school will they be ready?
- What's wrong with my hair?
- I wish I were as nice as John.
- I hope I am kind like my mom when I'm her age
- I can't wait to go to IKEA

Things I'm Grateful for this week
- Health
- the color pink
- Reruns of Dharma and Greg
- Carob covered malt balls
- Cherry 7-up
- John bringing home the new Vogue with a love note hidden in side
- Mom helping while we were sick
- The Amazing Race started
- It's pizza night
- IT'S FRIDAY, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Great picture; very much in the Mardi Gras spirit!
don't worry about pre-school; it's all overrated

11:55 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

I LOVE PINK! I love these pink beads too! I am going to make my list! Thanks for the inspiration. Check later my blog for my list!

11:55 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

teehee...
i was also very excited
about the return of the
amazing race
and just realized i missed
the first apprentice...
ack.

and preschool?
i didn't send mine
and both are excelling in school
in grades one and five...
i don't think its that
big of a deal really...
personal opinion
and personal choice though...

happy friday
and great picture!
:)

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"John bringing home the new Vogue with a love note hidden in side"
awwwww......

12:54 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

That's really a wonderful thing, John bringing you the new Vogue and a love note.
My skin looks bad too, it's the time of year I think.
Pink is for me!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

Loving the beads.

I wonder the same thing about preschool....

5:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

wow..those bracelets look much better in the pic, then when i gave them to you!! :) ha ha!...great list! :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo and gorgeous this pink beads!

Love your list!

Have a nice and happy weekend!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beads and picture are perfect. I love it!

On the exercise I get it. When I exercise I am doing just what you said, he comes in and I go out. Very little of our time is spent together but with one headed in a different direction than another. I hate it. Thanks for reminding me so maybe I can work around him a bit better!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that photo of the bracelets! And Cherry 7-Up...so pink was a theme, I see. ;)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home