four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ocean

DSC05013

I wish I were at the ocean right now. There is nothing like the cool air, the sound of the waves crashing, and watching Jack run from the waves. Thank you all for your well wishes, we are so much better. Jack is lively now, Stella is teething like crazy, but seems happy today. It's so pretty and sunny out right now, I am looking forward to getting out of the house today and having some fun. Jack asked to go back to the ocean almost everyday. I think we might go soon. John and I signed up for ballroom dancing lessons on the Saturday's in March, so maybe we'll have to head to the beach on a Sunday. I'm really looking forward to learning to dance with John. I'm really excited March is here.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this picture is beautiful. makes me want to go to the ocean again too... and me too, I'm so glad March is here!

and Ballroom Dancing? that's awesome!!!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.....IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love this picture....I need spring so desperately, I'm really glad it's March. Ava is really happy too, her 5th birthday is 29 days away!
Ballroom dancing sounds so fun and I can't wait to hear about your lessons.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ballroom dancing DOES sound like so much fun! What a great date night!

Glad your kidlets are feeling better!

4:53 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I'm so glad jack is better. Your er visit sounds stinky but better safe than sorry, especially when they are so sick! Mine have been battling sickness, too. It's so hard....

Beautiful, beautiful picture!

7:04 PM  
Blogger --erica said...

:(After reading about Jack..you guys need a break when everyone is well. Nothing like the ocean to calm and soothe.

hugs

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How FUN! (The ballroom dancing.) The ocean? That's ALWAYS fun. :) Glad everyone's feeling better.

9:30 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Glad everything has simmered down a bit...ballroom dancing sounds so cool! I can't wait to hear all about it!

10:31 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

ohhh...that red hat. it just makes
the photo pop. i love the ocean
have a happy thursday.

5:39 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

glad to hear all is better
and ballroom dancing?
wow...
what a great idea
:)

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home