four sweetpeas -->

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone. It's bright and early here, I just made some pancakes for the kids and I'm about to sit down and join them. John took his scooter to work today so I have the car. I think we might go to a park or go and see my mom or sister. I feel like leaving the house though.
HAPPY STELLA
DSC04718
My friend Gretchen and I are going to read a book called "Our God is an Awesome God" We've been feeling a bit distant from God lately so we thought it might help to read a spiritual book and the bible together and share what we learn together (hey Lorissa, join us). For 3 nights in a row I had a dream where I told Gretchen I was dying spiritually, they were different dreams but in each of them I said the same thing. So finally on Tuesday I told her. I do think God was wanting me to acknowledge out loud what I'd been feeling for awhile, It felt good and Gretchen made a good point. Maybe when we are feeling less spiritual or "close" to God is really when we are doing out best spiritually because we are recognizing our need for God. I liked that and it made me feel better. Anyway I'm not sure your all interested in my spiritual life and for some reason I am a little insecure writing about it, but it's my blog right? so I'll just write what I want and not worry about what you all think.

Ok a few of you requested a post pierced nose picture so here you go. The truth is I've never really loved my nose, but I always thought it might look a little better pierced, maybe I had the theory that it could only look better since I am at the bottom of the "cute" nose pile. I really like it. Each day that goes by I like it more. I hope you all have a super Friday and weekend.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week.

1. Getting my nose pierced with Heidi

2. Chamomile tea and carob malt balls

3. Survivor started and laughing at American Idol singers

4. Crocheting

5. Jack, Stella, and John

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi R. said...

all i have to say today is that....i love you! (and your nose looks too cute!!)

9:11 AM  
Blogger sara said...

I agree with Michelle...it *is* tough to blog about opinions or thoughts or beliefs you hold strongly, it's a vulnerable feeling. But it *is* a part of your experience and what makes you who you are, and to me, that's what makes blogging so amazing -- everyone's experience is different. I always like reading about things that others are dealing with, thinking about, etc. Even if I can't relate 100%, often times it will make me think about something I'm going through a bit differently. I think it takes real courage to talk about things that are so personal.

4:58 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love malt balls too. Your nose looks beautiful and so do you.

I also love your spirituality readings with your friend. I've been wanting to post about my conversion stuff but feel shy and vulnerable.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Damn, I keep forgetting to count my blessings on my blog. I'll have to remember.

6:25 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

It's looks great! Very delicate!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home