four sweetpeas -->

Friday, February 24, 2006

Grateful Friday

DSC05098
Today I'm so grateful for my family. For John and Jack and Stella. I love them with everything I have. I'm grateful for health. Last night I had a debilitating headache, and I kept thinking how some people suffer from chronic debilitating pain and how devastating that would be. I'm grateful for Stella's sense of humor and her adorable smile. I'm so grateful for my sister and her creativity that always inspires me. I'm grateful for hanging out with my loved friend Gretchen in the park and for getting back in touch with my old roommate and friend Therese. I'm grateful for God and that I know he is listening when I talk. I'm grateful for my blog and for all of your blogs, what a great outlet for our creativity and thoughts. I'm grateful for the warm California sun and the the coming of spring.

10 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Great gratefulness!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

.....and greatful for all the puke on your couch this morning from jack....ha ha ha....just kidding! nice to see that u have a fabulous list of things to be greatful, even when the kids are sick. Love that picture....very cute!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

I'm grateful that you are feeling better. HAPPY WEEKEND!

11:59 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

What a great list!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful list, Heather.

8:42 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Lovely list, sweet Heather!
I am grateful for "meet" you and your beautiful "Four Sweetpeas"!
Have a nice weekend!

8:53 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

that picture was so funny! I love your list (as I always do)....and I love the way you did it in all different colors and fonts--too cool!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving your grateful fridays.

1:05 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

headaches suck,
thats for sure.

glad to see things are on the mend,
hope it only gets better and better
from here

:)

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny, that picture.
Our 3 year old looked across the table yesterday and saw essentially that same thing and started laughing because his 6 year old brother's mouth looked so funny! (Same cup as yours. No surprise, there.)
I remember discovering this very same thing with my big brother...only I was in college and he had come for a visit. We were laughing to the point of tears over it in the middle of the school's cafeteria.
I am grateful for my two older brothers and my two young sons. Siblings: they know how to make you laugh (and cry) harder than just about anyone...at any age.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home