four sweetpeas -->

Thursday, February 23, 2006

DSC05052
First of all let me say I'm sorry for making you all look at that last sorry spt photo of myself for the last three days, I meant to post something new yesterday but just couldn't find the time. Second of all let me just tell you we are all MISERABLE over here. I still have a cold, Jack and Stella have fevers and are puking their little hearts out. I look at this picture and wish we could time leap back to last week where we were all happy and healthy. I'm sure next week will be back to normal. Happy Thursday to all of you!!

8 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

awwww...
i'm sorry you are still sick
and i'm sorrier even still
that you are still sick
and looking after kids that are sick
and i'm even sorrier
than that
that the kids' "sick"
is the kind of sick that involves
throwing up...

hope you are all up to snuff soon
:)

9:24 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

It's a great photo! I'm sorry everyone is sick Heather ~ everyone I know on both coasts and in between is battling this cold and puke thing! I know we're all waiting for spring in this neck of the woods!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sorry, too, about the sickness. Adorable picture though!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

That is so lame that everyone is sick! Maybe on friday we can do something fun if everyone is feeling better...I have been itching to go to gibson ranch....:)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Your photos never cease to amaze me. That is a great one.

Hope you feel better soon!

11:42 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Oh, best wishes -- hope you all recover quickly!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Ugh, hope everyone is feeling better soon.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((hugs))

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home