four sweetpeas -->

Monday, January 02, 2006

Weirdo

I've been tagged by Acumamakiki for 5 weird things about myself, though I could have made a much longer list.
1. In my 20's I stayed awake for almost 4 days, with only small cat naps here and there. I did it on purpose to see what would happen. Towards day 4 I started to hallucinate conversations. I halluciated that there was a little man sitting in a shopping cart beside me in the store. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, I was afraid to look at him, he was just sitting there staring at me, it was then that I decided to end my experiment and went home and crawled in bed.

2. I call myself a vegetarian but I eat bacon. I love it and will eat it whenever I get the chance, I know this goes against all vegetarian rules, but I don't care, bacon is good.

3. I have a quarter sized dark brown oval birthmark on the back of my left calf. It looks like a smashed meatball. At the beginning of every summer for the first week or so my legs are exposed I'm very self conscience, but then I pretty much forget about it. You think I'd have made peace with it since I've had it my whole life, but I haven't.

4. (this is my new #4 since the other one didn't really count as weird) During my last month of pregancy I had to pee standing up. I had to straddle the toilet, for some reason nothing came out sitting down.

5. I once licked a public faucet in hopes of catching a cold and missing work. It was a sink in the breakroom of Virgin Records I worked at and I knew sick people were using the sink, so when it was empty I bent down and licked it. Writing that, I think that my be the most disgusting thing I ever did, funny thing is I didn't get sick. It really makes no sense to me looking back because I called in sick even if I wasn't sick.

Ok I tag Heidi, Lorissa, Marilyn, Darren, and Molly

10 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Thank you for playing and it's a fun list to be circulating I think. My #4 would be on a different sort of list, the kind one doesn't show. (=

Bacon IS very, very good.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

That sink-licking bit is hilarious!

That was a fun post to read.

11:36 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

Fun list....made me laugh. (#5, not #4......Ryan was my frist #4 as well.)

11:47 AM  
Blogger GJ said...

Oh - and thank you so much for buying my book as a Christmas present! I feel so honored!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this list.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i am so cracking up right now...you really are a weirdo...i have to think about my weirdness and get back to the tag later...:)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last one, Heather...eeeewwwww. Oh boy, now I've gotta think (although five things should be a breeze...unless I've blocked the memories...) Funny list. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

hilarious!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Diz Rivera said...

Holy sheet. These are great.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

You are so funny! I could never stay awake 4 days. Love my sleep too much. And your new #4 is hilarious. I have 5 mo. to go before my last month of preg...I'll get back to you....

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home