four sweetpeas -->

Friday, January 13, 2006

Stella

DSC03803

Little gypsy Stella. I can not tell you just how sweet this girl is. I'm amazed by her. She loves cuddling and laughing and dancing. She sways back and forth with a little smile on her face when the music is on. She has named her pacifier baw baw, I'm not sure how to spell that but that looks about right. Not sure where she come up with that name, she just started calling it that one day. I can't believe she is already 16 months old. She still seems so small and babyish to me. I love her more than I can even say. My favorite thing she does right now is she gives running hugs, She'll run at you from all the way across the room and attack you with a hug.

15 Comments:

Blogger Hydro74Girl said...

adorable!

5:18 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

She's amazing. I love her wise eyes. Ava used to call her binky mi-mi and I always loved that.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just love this age! Stella is so cute. I love the running hug thing, I am going to have to teach Abbie that one.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Heth said...

She is precious.

9:54 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

she is adorable
and that color looks
amazing on her
:)

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is PRECIOUS! And I love what you wrote about her--I could feel your love for her.

11:16 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What a lovely photo! Stella is adorable and beautiful!

3:38 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

absolutely cute, that stella!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. This is the sweetest little face! Irresistable.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Heather. What a sweet heart.

4:43 PM  
Blogger OnlyGirl said...

I just love Stella! Thanks for the good wishes, it was such a nice surprise. You take such beautiful pictures and your kids are gorgeous. I'd love to see them soon. :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger dani said...

running hugs are the best! and now you've given them a name - very cool. she is very very sweet.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

oh my goodness!!!! print that pic out for me...I WANT IT!!! SHE IS TOO ADORABLE!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

how adorable is she! i am still giggling at this image.

5:38 AM  
Blogger beki said...

She's such a cutie!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home