four sweetpeas -->

Monday, January 23, 2006

A Smile and Lemons

DSC04515

I have finally caught it on film, Jack smiling. I think I have a couple of others of him actually smiling but for the most part he's got a serious look on his face. He really does smile a lot but I have trouble getting it on film because he see's the camera and says "no smile, no smile" and runs the other way. On another note, I have more lemons than I know what to do with, actually 3 lemons is more that I know what to do with, and I have probably 50 of them sitting in my kitchen and hanging on the tree. I've made lemon cheesecake and lemon bars, lemon chicken and lemonade. My friend Lorissa had a good idea to freeze the juice and make lemonade later on. That sounds like a good idea. Hope you all are having a good Monday. Mine has been a bit frustrating, kids cranky, laundry piled high, kitchen a mess, but it's beautiful outside and that is making my day alright.

9 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

ummmmm....i love lemons.

5:38 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Growing up we always had lemon trees and it's virtually impossible to keep up throughout the year. It's always a little hard for me to buy lemons now, I was so used to going outside and getting one, or 10!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger teega said...

he's such a cutie!

9:39 PM  
Blogger --erica said...

oh beautiful day! beautiful boy! beautiful lemons! forget the laundry and housework and all that rot!

9:48 PM  
Blogger sara said...

What a beautiful sunshiny smile!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

The picture is great, the weather looks great, the lemons sound great. I want to be you.

7:52 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

yeessshhhhh...do i hear you about
cranky kids :)

and wow...lemons in your backyard
how cool is that?

and the smile...what a cutie!
:)

8:28 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I am so jealous that you have a beautiful lemon tree in your backyard!! But, I'm like you, after about five or six lemons, I'd be at a loss. Luckily, I like them in my water and I drink a lot of water...maybe that would help.
Beautifull smile, that Jack!!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home