four sweetpeas -->

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Personal History #3

FAMILY TO FAMILY
Easter with my family about 1979 or 1980, Heidi, Darren, me, mom, dad(taking pic), Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma. The lovely family I grew up in. We have a picture like this for every holiday.
Married no kids 2002. John and I drove from Sacramento to Maine and back. This is me in front of Stephen King's house in Bangor Maine.
2004 San Francisco, Jack and me, I'm pregnant with Stella. My tummy was the perfect ledge for Jack to sit on.
2005 Here we are. My family. I hope I can give my kids the fun and love I had growing up in my family.

12 Comments:

Blogger GJ said...

I love this.....heartwarming. Also, is that Stephen King on the porch steps?? FREAKY. ( I once lived in Bangor, Maine for seven days. )

9:37 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

What a great photo series! I'd definitely love to visit Stephen King's home ~ I read all his books (It still freaks me out) when I was younger.

9:52 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What a beautiful and lovely family you have Heather! Congratulations!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Love the San Fransisco pic with Jack. Short hair is fun on you!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

i like how u did this...if i did a series like this it would start the same way and then it would be pics of me, then me and Cricket and me and Tracie and Bee..ha ha...very cute series!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hi, Heather! I just found your site. Your kids are beautiful. I'll be back!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures!

12:27 PM  
Blogger --erica said...

I love these! the seat for baby picture is my favorite! :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger embee said...

heather, love the pictures. i love how your family is so close-knit, you can see it in all your pictures.

7:12 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Great pictures! And I was going to ask the exact same question as Glamjo -- is that Stephen King?? Or his gardener?
His house is much prettier than it looks in the black & white photos I've seen of it.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Momma! I love em and it is nice to see where you have come from!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Hi Heather..

I found your over at Suz! Great, great pictures. Not to worry, it looks like you are well on your way to giving your little ones everyhing they need!

Nice site, I'll be back.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home